Thursday, March 13, 2008

RECORD ME

They just simply woke up; the sun was burning their feet.
- I want you to paint me, I had this dream, I was taking my shirt off in front of the mirror and my face was deformed
- Was it?
- Not really, but because the T-shirt’s neck was small it stretched my eyes and nose, it was kind of cute actually.
- I like the idea
- Paint me
- How?
- The way I am, here, naked, sleepy, with my swollen eyes, with my messy hair
- Kiss me first
- Of course, good morning sweetheart
- My feet are on fire
- The sun is ferocious out there, I can tell.
- Coffee?
- Paint me first, just a sketch, grab a pencil
- Why the rush?
- Don’t ask, just go for it, pretend I don’t know, pretend I am still sleeping, and you wake up first, you see me here, abandoned, and you just let your inspiration flow
- If you tell me how to do things they won’t flow at all
- Come on!
- I just don’t get you, the more you beg the least I get inspired, I don’t like to be told, it just doesn’t work with me
- Ok, forget it, I’ll make the coffee, I just wanted to feel immortal for a few seconds
Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: