Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hasta mañana

Controversy and contradiction mixed in the vase of my dying daisies. The heavy night has fallen down to smash the artictic's evolving midnight sun. Darkness has dropped with its full weight on the timid temperature and its little warmth has fled. Most of my words have also gone places and I've been left speechless on the corner of this bed. A glass of inpirational poison should be landing on my lamp table... instead I drink saliva at a slower pace. No one can really read my mind, the language of my brain is elusive and the verses of old lyrics are beginning to vanish at this final hour. I should be careful; my ghosts may wonder around the crime scene to laugh at me. I may be found guilty of an undefined crime projected on this wallpapered walls by my paranoia. If I turn the light off I'll sink into a worse nightmare, my solitude. When there is light there's potential for company. I fall asleep with open eyes. Good night Whitehorse. Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: