Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meeting A&O

We were of course nervous. It's normal I guess. He had to pick them up and bring them over here before we went either bowling or skating. They chose bowling and that was fine with me. Bowling shoes are quite funny; god knows how many feet have been in them. The lazes quite fluorescent... and the afternoon bright enough for a cold winter day. We played for about 2 hours and I was lucky enough to win the 4 matches. By the time we left and got to Mexicali Rosa's we were all  starving. Fajitas and chili... also some nachos and sangria (not may "fave" as S would say). We talked and eventually laughed at silly jokes. We didn't shake hands upon departure but there was a good vibe in the air. I didn't take them home, I stayed at my new place and waited for S. We couldn't have asked for more. We loved each other again and again as we rewinded fresh memories... the end of this story is actually the beginning of ours.
 
Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me encantan las historias que comienzan a partir de finales! Que pena no estar allĂ­ para verte la cara de felicidad.
P